- Ghanaian British Architect David Adjaye designed the 2019 Statue for Winners
David Adjaye designs the 2019 Statue for WinnersEntertainmentFebruary 23, 2019
- NEW MUSIC SATURDAY!
It’s Saturday, which means we have all the jams you’ll need to get you to and through the weekend! “Please Me”...EntertainmentFebruary 23, 2019
- Is Kendall Jenner Taking Style Cues From Mother Russia?
Kendall Jenner, is that you? Today, as she emerged from the Versace show, the model appeared semi-incognito, thanks to an unorthodox...FashionFebruary 23, 2019
- Teni The Entertainer has this 90s Inspired Style we are Completely In Love With!
Teni The Entertainer‘s sonorous voice, paired with fun, romantic lyrics and feel-good production, is enough to leave anyone speechless. But there’s another...FashionFebruary 23, 2019
- R. KELLY BAIL SET AT $1 MILLION In Sexual Abuse Case
R. Kelly reportedly failed to post the $100k bond by the cutoff time of 9 PM in Chicago, so he’ll have...EntertainmentFebruary 23, 2019
- Naomi Campbell is coming to SA
Supermodel Naomi Campbell is a formidable force in the fashion industry and has used her success to establish herself as an...EntertainmentFebruary 22, 2019
- Victoria Beckham on Her Cinematic Fall 2019 ShowEntertainmentFebruary 22, 2019
- Met Gala 2019: Everything You Need To Know
From the date to the theme and everything else in between, here’s all you need to know about the Oscars of...FashionFebruary 22, 2019
- LOOK: Gucci’s masked models at Milan Fashion Week
Gucci creative director Alessandro Michele says the blackface controversy has had a deep impact on the company and provided a learning...FashionFebruary 22, 2019
- North West just bagged her first solo magazine cover and Kim Kardashian couldn’t be prouder!
The eldest daughter of Kim Kardashian and Kanye West is the cover star of WWD’s Beauty Inc February cover. Gushing over...FashionFebruary 21, 2019